Even stronger on destination with the easydriver infinity
Camping has never been so comfortable with the easydriver infinity and its intuitive, simple and award-winning operation. Because progress makes things easier. Our newcomer manoeuvring device overcomes every obstacle while you're already putting your feet up. And thanks to the interface to the clever easydriver app, your tandem axle will reach its destination easily in the last few metres.
Our manoeuvring revolution
- a clear enhancement of the already prize-winning design
- significantly better efficiency thanks to 30% more efficient transmission and optimized motor
- the complete mechanics are optimally sealed and therefore protected against water ingress
- easier installation in the shortest time
- maximum installation flexibility thanks to the tyre-free concept (free positioning of the roller on the tyre) in conjunction with the longest yet engaging path of 70 mm
- includes app controller as standard
- provides you with key operating data in real-time
- (e.g. incline, battery status, etc.)
- manoeuvring device for any use
- award-winning intuitively simple easydriver operation (even if it is difficult or steep)
- best traction for safety on inclines, wet grass, mud and rough terrain
- smallest turning circle
- softstart and softstop
- automatic engaging and disengaging
- zero to minimal loss of ground clearance (depending upon the chassis type)
easydriver infinity 3.5
|weight||ca. 58 kg|
|climbing ability *||
bei 3.500 kg
bei 1.800 kg
|power consumption on straight road||ca. 30 A|
|Comes with remote control / app control as standard||✓ / ✓|
|warranty **||5 Jahre|
Comfortably on the road with your easydriver manoeuvring system. If you purchase and have the assembly done at a REICH service station, you are eligible for 5 years of warranty.
New countries and adventures waiting to be experienced are calling to you from afar. We provide service across Europe, so that you can comfortably rely on your easydriver manoeuvring system anywhere.
* For short-time strains, larger inclines (ramp up to 25% or pavement) are easily achieved.
**In accordance with REICH warranty conditions