Our U4 charger is a real allrounder and can be used for all your hobbies – whether you’re a captain, a caravan globetrotter or a passionate biker.
A 100 % charge gives you 0.8 A or 4 A for wet-cell, GEL or AGM batteries between 1.2 Ah and 120 Ah, so that you can be sure your battery doesn’t run out of juice.
The U4 charger can also be permanently connected to your battery. That way, you don’t have to take unnecessary breaks to switch it on and off. The choice of three charging modes guarantees gentle charging for different batteries, even in frost and ice. The U4 even brings deeply discharged batteries back to life and packs them with energy.
Upcurrent with U4 for you:
- Input voltage: 220 - 240 VAC, 50/60HZ
- Input current: 0.7 A RMS
- Max. battery discharge: 5 mA max. (without input current)
- Reverse voltage: 14.4 V or 14.7 V
- Required charging current: 4.0 A or 0.8 A
- Required ripple voltage: 150 mV max.
- Battery type: 12 V lead acid battery, 1.2 Ah - 120 Ah
- Protection rating: IP65
- Noise: 50 dB SPL (measured at a distance of 0.5 m)
- Applications: Car, boat, caravan, motorbike, etc.
- Reverse-polarity and short-circuit protected, rating IP65 TÜV
Power your day with easydriver.