Strong support for your caravan.
When you arrive at the campground, you simply want to put your feet up quickly and easily, relax and enjoy your holiday. Of course, you also deserve it. It’s great that you have a strong helper along with you in your luggage, which makes it very easy. When effortlessly manoeuvring your tandem axle, you can completely rely on your easydriver active, with a powerful drive on all four wheels. And it has a compact housing and strong design that also puts up a strong fight against water spray. Corrosion doesn’t even get a chance.
Beautifully slender with a lot behind it. Simply strong:
- simple and carefree manoeuvring, even in tight spaces
- very reliable and effortless pressure on the tires thanks to swivelling it on and off smoothly with a brace. Not much force required. Simply put the hand brace or cordless screwdriver on one side and away you go
- optimum power transfer from the roller to the tires due to the large swivelling path and - in addition for the active 3.1 - thanks to the special drive roller surface
- extremely powerful thanks to the patented technology
- it is lightweight due to the unique, high-tech material mix
- strongly designed housing protects optimally against corrosion
- more grip for more powerful, reliable manoeuvring – even on inclines, wet grass, mud or rough terrain
- easy hitching
- optimum ground clearance
- even if it is difficult or steep, easy control thanks to the award-winning, intuitively easy easydriver operation
- includes radio remote control for all functions with feedback of the device’s status
- European-wide service
easydriver active 2.8 / 3.1
|active 2.8||active 3.1|
|weight||approx. 66 kg||approx. 70 kg|
at 2.800 kg
at 1.800 kg
at 3.100 kg
at 1.800 kg
|power consumption on straight road||approx. 35 A||approx. 40 A|
|warranty **||5 years||5 years|
Comfortably on the road with your easydriver manoeuvring system. If you purchase and have the assembly done at a REICH service station, you are eligible for 5 years of warranty.
New countries and adventures waiting to be experienced are calling to you from afar. We provide service across Europe, so that you can comfortably rely on your easydriver manoeuvring system anywhere.
* For short-time strains, larger inclines (ramp up to 25% or pavement) are easily achieved.
**In accordance with REICH warranty conditions